Janome QMP 20 ProStitcher
The Quilt Maker Pro is advancing your quilting capabilities. Janome, the leader in innovative products that have changed the sewing industry, offers a long arm format sewing and quilting machine with both precision and cruise stitch regulation. The Quilt Maker Pro 20 offers an adjustable height, customizable handlebar buttons, and speeds of up to 2,500.
- 20″ Machine Arm
- Speeds up to 2,500 SPM
- Two modes of Stitch Regulation from 4 to 24 SPI
- Manual speed mode with 3 customizable presets
- 5 basting stitch options (1/4″, 1/2″, 1″, 2″, 4″)
- Built-in telescoping thread stand
- Height adjustable front handlebar with digital touchscreen display for micro quilting
- 2 quick change sewing feet: closed toe foot (installed) and open toe foot included
- Front and rear power switches
- LED light ring mounted above the needle and throat
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Stitch counters
- Needle stop position control
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Built-in diagnostics
- Your choice of 10 foot or 12 foot frame.
Quilt Maker Pro Stitcher 20 -
QMP Pro-Stitcher 20 quilting system combines the quilt Maker Pro 20 Long arm quilter with a tablet and motorized carriage. Design and layout a Quilt pattern on the included 12: touchscreen tablet conveniently mounted on top of the quilting machine. Quickly switch from computer-guided quilting to free motion with the press a button. The software is easy to learn and results in precise quilting.
Optional Accessory Guide